MT5 is one of the most popular trading platforms in the financial industry and is used by millions of traders around the world to trade Forex, stocks, metals ,equity indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, and futures. Over the years, it has become the platform of choice for both traditional traders and cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
The MT5 platform now offers traders the ability to trade Bitcoin, Ethereum and a multitude of other crypt os, allowing them to take part in the cryptocurrency trend too.
Many reasons contribute to this. Among its many features, it has the ability to manage multiple asset classes, is FIX-compliant, and has desktop and mobile applications (iOS).
Aside from that, it is able to maximise profits while minimising manual input by using trading algos and automated bots. Users can also download free applications from the market. For beginners who would like to learn more about algorithmic trading and pick robots that best compliment their trading strategy, this is particularly useful.
● It is equipped with market analysis tools with dozens of technical indicators and analytical objects that enable you to determine the best times to buy and sell.
● By selling (going short) when prices are falling and buying (going long) when prices are rising, a trader can profit from cryptocurrency price movements upwards or downwards.
● Cryptocurrencies present traders with numerous trading opportunities due to their volatility.
● The trading of cryptos can be done in an intra day, swing or position trading manner. There is also the option of hedging and scaling.
● The mobile app supports trading functions 24/7 (5 days a week) and provides analytical capabilities as well as enabling traders to monitor their account status and view their trading history
● Trading in Forex, stocks and futures from any web browser
● The web platform operates without any additional software or browser extensions
● Reliable data protection
● Netting and hedging position accounting systems
● Full set of Meta Trader 5 trade orders, including pending and stop-orders
● All types of trading operations
● Advanced Market Depth and One Click Trading
● 3chart types and 9 time frames (periods)
● 30indicators and 24 graphical objects for technical analysis
● Real-time quotes in Market Watch
Stepping into the BlueBit trading seat gives you direct access to trade all Commodities and Forex, not just Crypto! Our clients can use our simple exchange to convert any listed crypto to USD at any time to be used within our MT5 trading platform and back again.
A forex trading platform is in essence the software provided by BlueBit to its clients to carry out their trades.
The BlueBit platforms (software) are available for
1. Downloadable Windows or Mac applications
2. Browser-based (web-based) non-downloadable applications
3. Application for your smartphone(s) iOS
To gain access to MT5 BlueBit trading platform, you will need to have a demo or a live trading account. Each unique account provides you with an account that allows you login to the trading platform.
1 - First, add UDST into your account.
2 - Then use our simple exchange to convert USDT to USD.
3 - Then move USD to your trading account to be used within our MT5 trading platform and then back again when you are finished.
A multi-asset trading platform is a trading platform thatallows clients to trade not only forex but also other asset classes, including CFDs on stocks, stock indices, and preciousmetals.BlueBit offers clientsmulti-asset trading on the MT5 platform
Yes, you can. BlueBit offers mobiletrading for Apple devices currently, Android will be launched at a latertime.
Yes, you can. At BlueBit, deposits and withdrawals are performed via the BlueBit dashboard area, which is fully functional on Apple mobile devices and our mobile-friendly web version whichhas been designed with mobile trading in mind.